- 2009 G.R.I., Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- 2008 Realtor of Distinction, Executive Circle
- Charleston Trident Association of Realtors
- South Carolina Asociation of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors e-Pro Internet Certification
- Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce, Past President
- Trident United Way, Past Campaign Chair and President
- Charleston Regional Development Alliance, past Chair
- Trident Technical College Foundation, past President, current Board Member
- Charleston Horticultural Society, Board of Directors
- Spoleto Festival USA, Board of Directors, former member
- Communities in Schools, Co-founder
- Storm Eye Institute/MUSC, former member - Board of Directors
- Charleston Artist Guild, Juried Member
- Charleston Board of Zoning and Appeals, former member
- Access to a broad network of community contacts and resources
- Extensive knowledge of the Charleston region - raised in Charleston
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Honesty, dedication, and integrity
- My goal is to exceed your expectations!
After retiring as Charleston Regional Director of BellSouth, Sis began her second career with Poston and Company. She has in-depth knowledge of the area and has been an active member of the business, education, and arts communties. She is married to retired Navy Captain Hal Marshall who is enjoying his second career as a real estate appraiser.
Sis and Hal share their home with Daisy the Lab and Louie, a Bichon.
In addition to her community involvement, she enjoys traveling, gardening, oil painting, and antiques.
"We asked Sis to represent us because she is a kind and thoughtful neighbor. We knew she is very active in the neighborhood and therefore assumed--correctly--that Sis would give us a clear sense of our market. Sis is always a pleasure to see, and we feel comfortable asking her advice as we look to buy and sell. We're glad that we don't feel that Sis is pressuring us to make decisions too quickly, which makes us much more comfortable that we'll feel good about the decisions we'll be making."
Tom & Ellie Smith, 308 Grove Street
"Sis was enthusiastically recommended to me as a realtor by a respected collegue, and I was quickly and thoroughly impressed by here tireless efforts, in-depth and reliable research, friendly accessibility, and results in finding me homes I was interested in purchasing. She worked diligently and made the process of finding and buying my first home an enjoyable one. I recommened her unequivocally"
"Sis is a hard charging person who is thorough in her research and makes recommendations based on data. A person of integrity, I trust her business recommendations"
"Sis is a detail oriented business professional. She has the utmost of integrity and always comes through on her promises"
"Sis helped us negotiate a difficult transaction on our house, long-distance. She worked through the contract with us and the seller's realtor, and kept us informed each step of the way. Some of these negotiations were conducted by cell phones and fax machines wherever we landed. Her negotiations on our behalf got us into our house"
"Sis is the person I would always select to be on my team, trustworthy, visionary, pureheart and determination"
"Sis is a wonderful realtor with a strong knowledge of Charleston and real estate. She is very easy to work with as she is a great lestener and pays attention to the client's requests. She is also very respectful of her peers as she negotiates with them. One never has to worry with Sis because she is calm, deliberate, and a true professional"
"Sis worked with us as a realtor in the Charleston area. Both my husband and myself liked her immensely - she was great to spend time with and she worked very hard to assist us in every way. Unfortunately we did not conclude a sale, however should we decide to buy a house in Charleston in the future we would not hesitate to get in touch with her"
"As a first time homebuyer, Sis worked with me to find the perfect place. Not only did she help me find my perfect first home, but she was extremely knowledgeable and informative, making the buying process a great learning experience. I will definitely go back to Sis for my next home purchase"
"Sis' familiarity with Wagener Terrace, and her successes here, made her the natural choice for us. She is truly a 'GO GETTER" type of realtor. Even before we signed a contract, Sis had a house stager lined up, open houses planned, and a newspaper article in the works. Sis is serious about her job and gives 100%. I can't recommend her highly enough."
Jan Harrod, 112 Gordon Street
"Thank you for the special interest you took in our home. I know that your attitude and presentation is what helped to find the right buyers and sell it so quickly."
Heidi Starr, 1733 Mohawk Avenue